Chemical Peel Recovery
I slept well with my head elevated at about 45 degrees
using a few pillows, to help keep the facial swelling down
I had a light cold cotton face towel draped over my face
for a soothing/cooling effect.
My chemical peel, skin care treatment, instructions were:
- Showers are allowed and should be taken frequently
over the first 3 days after the facial skin peel
- Be careful not to allow water to hit your peeled
facial skin directly or it may sting.
- Drink 8 glasses of liquid daily
- Take nutritional supplements to promote skin
- Include Vitamin C in your diet
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the chemical peel
treated areas for 3 months; wear a hat and use a good Sun Skin block
to protect the sensitive new skin revealed by the peeling.